1. I know that plagiarism means taking and using the ideas, writings, works or inventions of another as if they were one’s own. I know that plagiarism not only includes verbatim copying, but also the extensive use of another person’s ideas without proper acknowledgement. I know that plagiarism covers this sort of use of material found in pictorial sources and from the Internet.
2. I acknowledge and understand that plagiarism is wrong.
3. I acknowledge that copying someone else’s expression or art work, or part of it, is wrong, and that submitting identical work to others constitutes a form of plagiarism.
4. I undertake that the submitted Art work is my own original art work. With the submission of the Art Work online for participation in the Art Competition, I undertake that it is my own and original idea and expression and, that at any stage, if it is found to be plagiarism, ICCR and its’ Jury have full right to reject my entry. In case the Art work is selected for award and there is claim of plagiarism, I will be liable to return the award if plagiarism is proven. ICCR or its’ jury will not be held responsible or answerable in case there is any claim of plagiarism to the submitted art work.
5. I do not allow, nor will I in the future allow, anyone to copy my work with the intention of passing it off as their own work.