The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) was founded in 1950 with the primary objective to actively participate in the formulation and implementation of policies and programmes pertaining to India’s external cultural relations; to foster and strengthen cultural relations and mutual understanding between India and other countries; to promote cultural exchanges with other countries and people, and to develop relations with nations.
ICCR has been playing an equally important role in the field of education for International students in India. It offers a number of scholarships to foreign nationals to pursue higher studies in Indian Central/State Universities and other recognized Institutes of higher education and learning.
ICCR proposes to organize an “Elocution Competition”.
1) Relevance of VASUDHAIVA KUTUMBAKAM or World as one Family as world view of nations.
2) The Role of Indian Freedom Struggle in Strengthening Global fight against Colonialism in mid 20th Century.
3) Importance of Traditional Indian Knowledge Systems.
Who can participate?
Any foreign student at present studying in India at UG level (age no bar) and physically present in India.
1) Competition will unfold in 2 rounds.
2) Registration is free for all eligible.
1) Registration process starts from 15.12.2022and entries will be accepted only in online mode till 05.01.2023 (1800 hrs IST).
*For detailed information about the competition, click on tab “About the competition” appearing on home screen.